Exploring Social Media
This course page is a description only.
Different courses are offered in each of Senior Planet’s six U.S. locations at different times of the year. If you’re in or near one of our locations, check your relevant local section to see which courses are currently being offered in your area.
To make sure you’re in the loop for all things Senior Planet, make sure you sign up for our newsletters!
Dates & Times
July 12th – September 15th
Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10:15 am – 11:30 am EDT
Want to know what all the fuss is about? Come get the 411 on social media. Sign up for this series that meets twice per week over five weeks. You’ll learn about the most popular social media platforms and have the opportunity to sign up for the platforms you’re interested in, so you can tweet, post, and tag to your heart’s content.
- Week 1: Facebook(lecture) + Getting Started with Facebook(workshop)
- Week 2: Twitter(lecture) + Getting Started with Twitter(workshop)
- Week 3: Instagram(lecture) + Getting Started with Instagram(workshop)
- Week 4: YouTube (lecture + workshop)
- Week 5: How to Spot Fake News (lecture + workshop)