Senior Planet’s comments are open for all readers/subscribers; we love hearing from you! However, some comments are not welcome here as violations of our Comment Policy. Senior Planet reserves the right to remove comments that are violations, including but not limited to:
- Off-topic personal or professional rants
- Threats to Senior Planet or other commenters
- Any form of defamation
- Racism, obscenity, or ageist comments
- Violation of anyone’s copyright, trademark, etc.
- Promotions about and/or links back to your product, service, business or latest venture.
- Identifying personal information including phone numbers or email addresses.
Senior Planet will not forward or share any email contact among contributors even if specifically asked by or for a specific person for any reason, including housing, relationships or business. This is to guarantee the safety and privacy of our readers.
If you would like to express a concern about Senior Planet locations, programs, or events, please refrain from posting them on articles, where we are not always able to address them appropriately. Instead, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.