Ilona Royce Smithkin is best known as one of the “Advanced Style” ladies – a stylish senior who came into the limelight after Ira Seth Cohen started to photograph her for his now-famous elder street-fashion blog. Celebrate New York Fashion Week by watching the one-and-only offer her take on senior style. And stay tuned for our Q&A with Ilona!
See more senior style
- Advanced Style Goes Intergenerational
- Aging With Attitude: Style Maven Lynn Dell
- No More Birkenstocks: Shoes for Older Feet
- Fashion Grandpas
- The Idiosyncratic Fashionistas
- Sue Bourne discusses her film “The Fabulous Fashionistas”
What’s your happy style?