For Giving Tuesday this year we are celebrating members of the Senior Planet community who are #PoweringOn and defying stereotypes.
During lockdown, our community has been #PoweringOn to…
- Be an advocate online like Marian in New York: “I’m in heaven again!”
- Stay fit at home like Ada in Maryland: “My doctor asked what changed and I told him it’s Senior Planet.”
- Keep in touch with loved ones like Mary in California: “I have been in a book club that meets monthly for over 25 years. It has meant everything to be able to stay in touch virtually.”
- Run businesses like Virginia in New York: “I use my phone in every step of the process! I’m in constant contact with my customers.”
- To express our creativity like Wanda in Texas: “We’ve learned to view Zoom as a challenge that forces us to do new things with our creativity.”
- And so much more
If you believe in Senior Planet’s mission and the power of our community to change the world, can you help us reach our goal of raising $10,000 by December 1st?
Join the Campaign
Our goal is to raise at least $10,000 from supporters like you by December 1st! A generous donor has agreed to match every gift to the Giving Tuesday campaign, dollar for dollar, up to $15,000. This means every dollar you give is doubled!
In addition to helping us reach our goal with this tax-exempt gift, when you give, you will automatically become a member of Senior Planet, gaining access to additional benefits like our quarterly impact report and invitations to member-only events and volunteer opportunities.
If you give $50 or more, we will send you a Senior Planet tote bag so you can show off your Senior Planet pride!
Any questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.