How to Register for Winter 2020 Courses at Our Chelsea Center
The winter quarter runs from January 13th to March 20th. Registration for winter 2020 courses at our Chelsea center will be held in person over three consecutive days, January 7th, 8th, and 9th starting at 10:15 AM See below to view which dates you can register for each course. Different courses have different registration dates. Registration is on a first-come-first served basis, numbers will be given out as early as 9:00 AM to hold your place in line.
General Info About Chelsea Courses
- All courses are free.
- Registration is in person only at the Senior Planet Center in Chelsea.
- You may only enroll in one 10 week course per quarter.
- New members must fill out a Senior Planet membership form, including contact information and basic demographic data.
- You’ll be notified on the day you register if you can be placed in your requested class or have been waitlisted.
- Waitlisted members will be contacted if space becomes available.
Chelsea Course Registration Dates
Tuesday, January 7th
- iPad Essentials
- Intro to Digital Culture (iPad)
- Computer Essentials
- Intro to Digital Culture (PC)
- Beyond Basics
Wednesday, January 8th
- Fitness In the Digital Age
- Connecting In the Digital Age
- Smartphone Photography
- Free Your Photos
Thursday, January 9th
- Money Matters