Applications for this year’s fair are now closed. Thank you for applying!
Do you have a small business selling homemade wares? On Tuesday, December 7th from 1:30 PM – 4:30 PM EDT, Senior Planet will host its annual Holiday Entrepreneur Fair, virtually over Zoom! We’re inviting Senior Planet participants from across the country to share their original products with our community.
If you are a Senior Planet participant age 60+ and would like to apply, please fill out the form below.
Vendor applications must be received by Monday, November 15th. If accepted, you will be notified by the end of day on Monday, November 22nd.
Due to the overwhelming response for our in-person fair in the past, we will not be able to respond to everyone’s applications. Act soon because space is limited! The first 20 people that respond and meet our qualifications will be accepted.
- Must be a Senior Planet participant age 60+
- Entrepreneurs may only sell their own creations or services. No resale
- Cannot sell food items
- Cannot sell books (Inquire about participating in a future Senior Planet book fair)
- Must have a strong internet connection to participate
- Must be able to connect to Zoom
- Able to process orders within 1-2 business days
- Each vendor is responsible for their own sales. Senior Planet is not responsible for any transaction processes.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.