Attention caregivers for people with dementia: Lincoln Center moments starts its fall season of Lincoln Center Moments, a performance series for people with dementia and their caregivers. Each performance will take place at 1:00pm in the Stanley H. Kaplan Penthouse and will last approximately one hour. Performances are followed by discussion and art-making workshops from 2:00pm-3:00pm.
Each performance is free of charge, but registration is required for all dates. You are welcome to sign up for as many performances as interest you. Registration will be confirmed on a first-come, first-served basis. You can register using this form.
Below is a list of the performances in their fall season:
- Monday, October 15th – Kansas City Seven: The Small Group Music of Count Basie, presented in collaboration with Jazz at Lincoln Center
- Monday, November 5th – Morley: A Musical Celebration of Dignity, Heritage, Legacy, and Love, presented in collaboration with the Atrium 360˚ Series
- Monday, November 19th – Eddie Montalvo Plays Classic Latin Salsa, presented in collaboration with the Atrium ¡VAYA! Series
- Monday, December 3rd – Juilliard Vocal Arts: Storytellers, presented in collaboration with the Juilliard School
- Monday, December 10th – George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker®, presented in collaboration with the New York City Ballet
- Thursday, December 13th – SMETANA String Quartet No. 1, From My Life, presented in collaboration with the New York Philharmonic
Please note that you will receive an automatic confirmation when your form is submitted, and a second confirmation from email@example.com to confirm your choices or any waitlisted dates. It may take up to two weeks to receive the second confirmation email.
If you have any questions or need any assistance in registering, please feel free to call Lincoln Center’s Accessibility service at 212.875.5375.