Senior Planet Colorado
Senior Planet Colorado Is Growing - Join Us Today!
Save the Date!
Senior Planet Center
Grand Opening Celebration – Thursday, October 24
Senior Planet’s technology training programs are available through an ever-growing network of community partners around Colorado. Covering everything from computer basics to starting an online business, these courses, lectures, and workshops are designed specifically for older adult learners and measure real impact in their lives. Starting in October the Senior Planet Center will be offering course for the first time!
Ways to engage with Senior Planet Colorado NOW:
- SIGN UP for the Newsletter below or the pop-up to the right to keep up with the latest information and events – FREE
- REGISTER for an in-person course or courses at CO partner locations – FREE
- Volunteer – we have many different opportunities
- Connect: Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
- Contact: email@example.com
- September Calendar of Countdown Events – coming soon!
- We are hiring Technology Trainers! APPLY HERE
Senior Planet Center – Open September 3, 2019:
- Membership provides – connections, enagement, lifelong learning and more – FREE
- Members attend lectures, events, and listen to guest speakers – FREE
- Members patriciate in workshops and Tech Talks – FREE
- Collaborate with other members who have the same interests and goals – FREE
- 5 & 10-week Courses – FREE
- ADA Compliant – highly accessible
Email our new Center Manager, Judy Rough, to schedule a tour at firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 7585 E. Academy Blvd., Denver, Colorado 80230
Directions: The Senior Planet Center is in Denver, Colorado in the Lowry Hangar 2 District neighborhood. The landmarks are hard to miss on E. Academy Blvd. You drive between a full-size B-52 bomber on the right and a rocket ship ice cream stand and beer garden on the left. The front entrance is at the far back corner of Hangar 2 on the left. The parking is plentiful.
A Senior Planet Overview:
The wind of change is blowing through Colorado as Senior Planet enters its second year where individuals age 60 and over are harnessing the power of technology to change the way they age. They are accomplishing this through their free membership in the Senior Planet digital community.
Courses: Members of Senior Planet participate in free 5- and 10-week courses offered quarterly that combine mainstream technology, training in small groups with the devices provided, fun and belonging to a community.
- 1st quarter – January thru March
- 2nd quarter – April thru June
- 3rd quarter – July thru September
- 4th quarter – October thru December – registration opens in September
The non-profit, Older Adult Technology Services (OATS) guides and powers the flagship award-winning program, Senior Planet, which covers five impact areas to benefit our members:
- Health & Wellness
- Financial Security
- Social Engagement
- Civic Engagement & Advocacy
- Creative Expression & Lifelong Learning
Our Senior Planet Colorado Team:
Khristine Rogers, State Director
Judy Rough, Center Manager
Clarence Burton, Jr., Program Lead
Kristina Demery, Technology Trainer
Debbie MacKillop, Technology Trainer
Wanda Woods, Technology Trainer