Senior Planet Colorado
Senior Planet Colorado Is Growing - Join Us Today!
Sign up NOW for courses starting on October 14th at the Senior Planet Center in Denver at Hangar 2 in Lowry.
Save the Date!
Open House at the NEW Senior Planet Center
Thursday, October 24
9:30 to 11 am & 2 to 3:30 pm
Join us for a tour, information & refreshments!
Senior Planet’s technology training programs are available through an ever-growing network of community partners around Colorado. Covering everything from computer basics to starting an online business, these courses, lectures, and workshops are designed specifically for older adult learners and measure real impact in their lives. Starting October 14th the Senior Planet Center will be offering course for the first time!
Ways to engage with Senior Planet Colorado NOW:
- SIGN UP for the Newsletter below or the pop-up to the right to keep up with the latest information and events – FREE
- REGISTER for an in-person course or courses at CO partner locations – FREE
- Volunteer – we have many different opportunities
- Connect: Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
- Contact: email@example.com
- We are hiring Trainers! APPLY HERE
Senior Planet Center – Open NOW for Course Registration
- Membership provides – connections, enagement, Wi-Fi and more – FREE
- Members attend lectures, events, and listen to guest speakers – FREE
- Members patriciate in workshops and Tech Talks – FREE
- Collaborate with other members who have the same interests and goals – FREE
- 5 & 10-week Courses – FREE
- ADA Compliant – highly accessible
Contact: our new Center Manager, Judy Rough, to schedule a tour at firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 720-328-0875 (main) or 720-364-1038 (cell)
Address: 7585 E. Academy Blvd., Denver, Colorado 80230
Hours: Monday thru Friday – 9:30 AM to 5 PM
Events: If you would like to reserve space for your meeting or event contact Judy Rough, Center Manager
A Senior Planet Overview:
Senior Planet Colorado is in its second year where individuals age 60 and over are harnessing the power of technology to change the way they age. They are accomplishing this through their free membership in the Senior Planet digital community.
Courses: Members of Senior Planet participate in free 5- and 10-week courses offered quarterly that combine mainstream technology, training in small groups with the devices provided, fun and belonging to a community.
- 1st quarter – January thru March
- 2nd quarter – April thru June
- 3rd quarter – July thru September
- 4th quarter – October thru December –Registration open NOW for classes starting on October 14th
The non-profit, Older Adult Technology Services (OATS) guides and powers the flagship award-winning program, Senior Planet, which covers five impact areas to benefit our members:
- Health & Wellness
- Financial Security
- Social Engagement
- Civic Engagement & Advocacy
- Creative Expression
Our Senior Planet Colorado Team:
Khristine Rogers, State Director
Judy Rough, Center Manager
Clarence Burton, Jr., Program Lead
Kristina Demery, Lead Trainer
Abraham Cespedes, Trainer
Debbie MacKillop, Trainer
Dana Nkana, Trainer
Moynette Williams, Trainer
Wanda Woods, Trainer