As a participant in the Alamo Area Tablet Program, you’re receiving the extra perk of one year’s free membership to Senior Planet!
That means in addition to all of our free courses and online articles, you’ll get member-only benefits like:
- Enrollment packets and welcome letters
- Special impact reports each quarter, featuring stories and news about the difference Senior Planet makes in the lives of older adults around the country
An annual “Technology Review” on the latest and greatest in tech
Invitations to special events
Free T-shirts and other Senior Planet merch
But most importantly, it means you are connected with a diverse group of people 60 and over who are aging with attitude and devoted to advocating for other older adults in their community.
Who are we?
Senior Planet members are a diverse group of people 60 and over, but all of us have these things in common:
- We have a burning desire to improve our lives in the years we have left —to make friends, to make money, to make a difference on the issues we care about, be as healthy as we can be and have a fun time while doing it!
- We’re curious and eager to learn how to use technology and other powerful tools to help us live better and achieve our dreams.
- We’re committed to each other and to making Senior Planet a strong, positive, and effective force for producing social change.
Want to renew another year?
We hope you’ll want to remain a member even after your first year is over! To renew your membership after May 2021, all you need to do is….
- Make an annual donation of any amount (every dollar helps!)
- After recieiving your donation, we’ll send you an email with a membership form. Once you fill out that form, you’ll receive a second email confirming your membership!
- Now you’re a member! We ask that, as a part of our community, you volunteer with Senior Planet at least once a year. We’ll provide short and long-term opportunities to get involved (such as helping to spread the word about our Giving Tuesday campaign, or joining our Stay Connected program).