On Wednesday, May 9th, from 11am-2pm, Senior Planet will host a Spring Entrepreneur Fair at our Center in Chelsea (127 West 25th Street). We’d like to invite Senior Planet members with businesses to set up tables to sell and promote their products. This is the perfect opportunity to spread the word about your business to the Senior Planet Community and beyond!
The extended deadline for receiving Vendor Applications is Sunday, April 29, at midnight.
As you may know, we traditionally hold a Holiday Entrepreneur Fair. This past December, we received so many inquiries, that we decided to hold a second fair. For the Spring Entrepreneur Fair, we will be able to host up to 10 vendors, and priority will be given to those who did not participate in the Holiday Entrepreneur Fair in December 2017.
To apply to be a vendor in the Spring Entrepreneur Fair, you should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your Name and the Name of your Business
- Email Address
- Description of your Product
- Your Website and/or Facebook web address (if applicable)
- 2-3 sentences about yourself and why you have launched your business
- Please attach a picture of your products and a picture of yourself to the email (optional)
This information will help us with outreach efforts for the event!
The deadline for receiving Vendor Applications is Friday, April 27th at 5pm.
1) Priority will be given to Senior Planet members who did not participate in the Holiday Fair in December 2017.
2) Entrepreneurs may only sell their own creations or services. No resale.
3) One 5’x2′ table will be provided for you to display your items.