Summer 2015 registration for all five and ten-week courses will take place in person only at the Senior Planet Exploration Center, 127 West 25th Street.
Registration starts Monday, June 22, 10:00am for the following courses:
- Computer Basics FULL (waitlist only)
- iPad Basics for Older Adults
- Introduction to Digital Photography FULL (waitlist only)
Registration starts Tuesday, June 23, 10:00am for the following courses:
- Creating Your Own Website with Wix.com
- Beyond the Basics
- Social Networking for Older Adults
Registration runs until Wednesday, June 24, 3:00pm or until all courses are full.
Please note that you can only be enrolled in one course per quarter.
- Members will be notified on the day they register if they can be placed in the requested class or have been wait listed.
- Wait listed member will be contacted if and when a space becomes available.
- Please check this page during the registration period. Courses that have filled will be noted as FULL on this page and updated as often as possible; you can still register after a course becomes full, but you will be wait listed.
New members must fill out a Senior Planet membership form including contact information and basic demographic data.
You will also be asked to attend a 15-minute member orientation on the day you register. Orientation will be scheduled at intervals through the day; we appreciate your patience while you wait for your session to begin.
If you have any questions, please call or visit the Senior Planet Exploration Center between 9am and 4pm Monday – Friday or email us at email@example.com.
2015 Course Registration
2015 Senior Planet Courses are offered on the following schedule:
- Summer Quarter July 6 – September 11
- Fall Quarter October 5 – December 11