Registration for Senior Planet courses takes place on a quarterly basis in person only at the Senior Planet Exploration Center, 127 West 25th Street.
In-person registration for Summer 2015 courses is now closed. However, please call or come by the Center to find out more about other ongoing program offerings.
You can visit the Senior Planet Exploration Center Monday – Friday from 9am to 4pm, call the center at 646-590-0615 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall registration is scheduled for late September. Check back for dates or be notified by signing up for Senior Plant emails.
2015 Course Schedule
2015 Senior Planet Courses are offered on the following schedule:
- Summer Quarter July 6 – September 11
- Fall Quarter October 5 – December 11
In-Person Registration Policy
- Please note that you can only be enrolled in one course per quarter.
- New members must fill out a Senior Planet membership form including contact information and basic demographic data.
- You will also be asked to attend a 15-minute member orientation on the day you register. Orientation will be scheduled at intervals through the day; we appreciate your patience while you wait for your session to begin.
In Person Registration Process
- Members will be notified on the day they register if they can be placed in the requested class or have been wait listed.
- Wait listed member will be contacted if and when a space becomes available.
- Please check this page during the registration period. Courses that have filled will be noted as FULL on this page and updated as often as possible; you can still register after a course becomes full, but you will be wait listed.
If you have any questions, please call or visit the Senior Planet Exploration Center between 9am and 4pm Monday – Friday or email us at email@example.com.