Spring 2015 registration for all five and ten-week courses will take place in person only at the Senior Planet Exploration Center, 127 West 25th Street.
Registration times March 23–27, Monday–Friday 10am-3:00pm
Please note that you can only be enrolled in one course per quarter.
- Members will be notified on the day they register if they can be placed in the requested class or have been wait listed.
- Wait listed member will be contacted if and when a space becomes available.
- Please check this page during the registration period. Courses that have filled will be noted as FULL on this page and updated as often as possible; you can still register after a course becomes full, but you will be wait listed.
Registration for the following courses will continue until all available seats have filled (we accept wait-list applications for full courses):
- Computer Basics for Older Adults all sessions FULL
- Introduction to Nexus Tablet all sessions FULL
- Genealogy Seminar some sessions FULL – please call
- Digital Photography all sessions FULL
- Social Networking for Older Adults all sessions FULL
- Beyond the Basics all sessions FULL
- iPad Basics for Older Adults all sessions FULL
- iPad Basics for Owners all sessions FULL
- Create Your Own Website With Wix.com some sessions FULL – please call
- Free Your Photos
Existing and new members must fill out a Senior Planet membership form including contact information and basic demographic data.
You will also be asked to attend a 15-minute member orientation on the day you register. Orientation will be scheduled at intervals through the day; we appreciate your patience while you wait for your session to begin.
If you have any questions, please call or visit the Senior Planet Exploration Center between 9am and 4pm Monday – Friday or email us at email@example.com.
2015 Course Registration
2015 Senior Planet Courses are offered on the following schedule:
- Spring Quarter April 6 – June 12
- Summer Quarter July 6 – September 11
- Fall Quarter October 5 – December 11