Summer Courses are in progress but registration will continue through 7/18/14 on a case-by-case basis until all courses are full and attendance confirmed. If you missed registration days on June 25th/26th, you can call or come by Senior Planet to check availability.
If you have already registered and to miss a class during the first week, please notify Senior Planet so we can reserve your seat.
Registration for courses at the Senior Planet Exploration Center is quarterly, with 20-session courses running for 10 weeks and 10-session courses running for 5 weeks. Members can also attend ongoing events or just stop by to use a computer (see “Other Offerings”, below).
- Summer Quarter courses Registration for summer courses took place on June 25th and 26th, but limited spaces might become available if there are cancellations. Call or come by Senior Planet between 7/14-7/18 to check availability if there is a course you wish to take.
- 10-week Summer Courses run from July 14th – September 19th, 2014.
- 5-week courses run until August 15 and begin again August 18th.
How to Apply
- View or list of current courses and times on our current courses page. For course descriptions and requirements, see our courses page.
Visit the Senior Planet Exploration Center during open registration dates
You may return your application any time before the application deadline and receive equal consideration. Registration is not first-come first-served.
If we are able to accommodate your course request, you will be notified. We will do our best to notify everyone who applied.
Courses posted are subject to change due to trainer availability and demand. Check the current courses page or call or visit the Senior Planet Exploration Center for more information.
Questions? Call 646-590-0615 or send an e-mail to email@example.com
In addition to our formal 5- and 10-week courses, we offer ongoing workshops, lectures and special events. Subscribe to our weekly email ”Explore NYC” for updates on what’s happening at the center and around New York City. Don’t have a computer at home? Members are always welcome to come by the center in person to use one of ours or to discuss upcoming events with a volunteer or staff member.
2014 Senior Planet Courses will be offered on the following schedule:
- Winter Quarter January 20 – March 27
- Spring Quarter April 14 – June 21
- Summer Quarter July 14 – September 19 (New 5-week courses begin August 18th)
- Fall Quarter October 6 – December 11